ADVERBS OF FREQUENCY
– use to describe how frequently we do an activity. It can be definite or indefinite.
Examples of Adverbs for indefinite frequency are :
- always —————- 100%
- usually —————- 80%
- often —————– 70%
- sometimes —————– 50%
- seldom —————– 10%
- never —————– 0%
- I review my lessons after class. ( always )
I always review my lessons after class.
- I drink milk for breakfast. ( usually )
I usually drink milk breakfast.
- I watch TV before going to bed. ( often )
I often watch TV before going to bed.
- I forget my husband’s birthday. ( sometimes )
I sometimes forget my husband’s birthday.
- I read political news. ( seldom )
I seldom read political news.
- Vegetarians eat meat. ( never )
Vegetarians never eat meat.