ESL LESSON FOR JOB-HUNTERS ( Part 2 )
Here is the second list of words that could help you land a job soon.
- to make an application or request
Example Sentence : When Alex finished college , he started applying for jobs.
- a meeting between a job candidate and an employer
Example Sentence : Most people must go through an interview before they can get hired for a job.
- a list of personal employment history and qualifications
Example Sentence : Mr. Hiroshi listed his education and work experience on his resume and sent it to the company he wanted to work for.
- a person who is being interviewed for a job
Example Sentence : The HR Manager liked the candidate because that person wrote a good letter explaining his experience.
- knowledge or skills achieved over time
Example Sentence : Mark was happy he had experience working at big trading companies because he wanted to become a manager in the future.