Discussion Topic : AT WORK
An effective communication or conversation at work can build a strong and positive working relationship.In fact, healthy working relationship can lead to big partnership.
Here are some friendly questions to begin a ‘small talk’ with your colleagues.
- What was your very first job?
- If you are paid for your overtime, would you prefer to be paid in money or in “time off”?
- What benefits are important to you when choosing a job and why?
- What do you do to de-stress?
- What’s the best learning program / seminar you’ve gone to?
-an informal type of discourse that does not cover any functional topics of conversation or any transactions that need to be addressed at work
Example: I had a small talk with Ann while waiting for the meeting to start.
– A Period Of Time When You Do Not Work Because Of Illness Or Holiday
Example: She decided to take some time off from work to focus on her children.
– To Get Rid Of Feeling Of Stress
Example: Recently, I started doing yoga as a way to de-stress .