HOW TO USE: work on / work in / work at / work for / work with
- WORK ON
-use to talk about the things that we do or have done
- I work on improving my grammar skills.
- It is fulfilling to work on charity events.
- WORK IN
– use to talk about a particular place such as city or country, department , or general industry
- I used to work in Accounting Department.
- My sister works in Canada as a caregiver.
- WORK AT
– use to talk about a company/ specific name of company
- I work at Starbucks near the station.
- She worked at ABC Bank for more than 10 years.
- WORK FOR
– use to talk about a person , group or organization
- I worked for Mr.Tanaka. I was his secretary.
- She worked for her sister to finance her education.
- WORK WITH
– use to tell us that we do the work with (accompanied by) someone or something
- Do you work with Tom on this project?
- He’s an animal trainer. He works with dogs most of the time.