Vocabulary in Context
Direction: Write each vocabulary word next to it’s definition.
damage dangerous. destroy. event. harsh. prevent. warning. weather
1. A tornado can completely _____________ a building.
2. The wreck caused some ______________ to our car.
3. I hope the ________________ is sunny tomorrow.
4. The weatherman predicts a ____________ winter this year.
5. The concert was a great _____________ to go to.
6. The radio announced there was a tornado _______________.
7. It is ______________ to be outside during a storm.
8. We cannot _____________ a storm coming.