Words with Multiple Meaning
1. Wind (noun) – The wind was strong before the storm.
Wind (verb) – The road winds as it passes through the hills.
2. Fly (noun) – There is a fly buzzing around the room.
Fly (verb) – She wants to become a pilot so she can fly airplanes.
3. Light (noun) – Plants need light from the sun to grow.
Light (adjective) – Your suitcase is so light!
4. Duck (noun) – The duck is walking near the lake.
Duck (verb) – Billy didn’t duck his head down as he crawled out.
5. Coast (noun) – She drove along the beautiful coast.
Coast (verb) – He was able to coast downhill on his bicycle.