Direction: Fill in the blank with the correct conjunctions.
1. Circles ______ triangles are both shapes.
a. and. b. if
2. He raised his hand ________ he knew the answer.
a. unless. b. because
3. Do you want a hamburger ________ pizza for lunch?
a. if. b. or
4. I talked louder ________ that she could hear me.
a. so. b. and
5. The caterpillar made a cocoon _________ it turned into a butterfly.
a. after. b. before
6. We’ll go outside for recess _________ it’s raining.
a. if. b. unless
7 Don’t talk ________ the teacher calls your name.
a. until. b. after
8. Tie you shoes __________ you won’t trip.
a. after. b. so
9. I’m tired ___________ I’ll go to bed.
a. but. b. so
10. I think he’s three years old _________ four years old.
a. and. b. or